Innovative. Relevant. Useful.
We deliver training and events targeted and tailored to our professional community with a focus on real and practical education and information.
Mitchell Property Training exists to inspire change in the Property Management industry.
Since 2014, our success has come from a new industry attitude – an attitude formed by the sense of community amongst real estate professionals. With this attitude and the digital ease of communicating ideas and information, we are continually driven by the want for self-improvement and the betterment of property management across Australia.
“We exist to inspire change in the Property Management industry. We do this by delivering training that is innovative, relevant and useful.”
- Corporate and office sessions with your material or ours
- Development of customised training material
- Job-Ready and Office-Ready sessions for new staff & office directors wanting to get started with Property Management
- Plus our own training sessions held across Melbourne and regional areas
- Staff coaching for your PM employees
- Creation and implementation of systems and procedures
- Advice on setting up your PM department
- Mitchell PT training sessions.
- The PM Learning Retreat (PMLR) Conference
- The PM Reach Conference
- The RE-edge Conference
- Industry networking events
The key to good training is relevance. We want to work with our clients and course attendees to deliver training that is relevant to them with today’s information, systems and trends. Our own sessions are continually evolving and yours can too. If you would like to know more, please contact us and we will let you know what we can do for you.
Our small team delivers BIG results. We’ve delivered training to PMs all over Australia, we run 3 annual conferences, we own and operate an real estate agency in Geelong and we have even developed a proptech application for automating leasing enquiries and inspection bookings.
Connect with us
Ask us anything or join our networks