Now more than ever it is so important to have great systems and processes in Property Management. As people are working more from home we need to ensure that we can all still effectively manage properties and keep on top of tasks. This is where technology can really help to keep you in control and connected with the office and clients.
Setting up these systems can be time consuming but it doesn’t have to be! We will share all our templates and checklists to give you a head start in systemising your office.
- How to set up Trello including useful templates and checklists (we will share these with you so you can customise for your office)
- How to set up PM folders for document storage in the cloud including filing naming checklist to assist with consistency
- Look at what software and technology is available to assist with going paperless and managing properties
- Plus you can ask questions throughout the session
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who would like to be more efficient in their daily roles.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card or PayPal via PayPal.
Once your booking is complete, our webinar software, Zoom, will confirm your payment with a webinar link and calendar links.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Wednesday 11th November | 10:00am to 11:00am
- $50.00 per person
- 1 CPD Point for PAB Tasmania (Code: 3429)