Ever wondered what it would be like to be your own boss? Ever thought I really would like to run my own business but I don’t know where to start? If so, this webinar is for you!
I’m often asked for tips and tricks on going out on your own so I thought I would share some practical advice and experiences I have had throughout my 20 year career. I will also share a start-up checklist to assist you in the future. We will look at technology options, software, insurance, rental payments, subscriptions, suppliers, how to value a rent roll, how to do due diligence on a rent roll purchase, plus lots more…
- Learn the steps you need to take to set up a PM Business from scratch
- Look at technology, software, insurance, rental payments, subscriptions, suppliers and more…
- Learn how a rent roll is valued and take away a due diligence template
- Plus you can ask questions throughout the session
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who has ever wondered what it would be like to go out on their own.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card or PayPal via PayPal.
Once your booking is complete, our webinar software, Zoom, will confirm your payment with a webinar link and calendar links.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Thursday 24th September | 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- $50.00 per person
- 1 CPD Point for PAB Tasmania (Code: 3379)