This is a leadership retreat for property management professionals currently within senior positions in their agencies, for those wanting to take the next step up in their career or add to their leadership skills.
Leaders today are being asked to lead, engage and inspire our people in a way that we haven’t had to before & this retreat will take a deep dive into what makes a great leader plus provide you with the tools required to succeed, especially with the current challenges within our industry.
Lead by two incredible industry professionals with high levels of experience building, growing & nurturing property management businesses – Hayley Mitchell & Sadhana Smiles.
- You will learn all about Head & Heart leadership – Leaders are expected to be authentic, empathetic, & help people realise their potential. Using their head, heart & gut to make decisions & of course drive their business forward.
- Leading within uncertain times – Uncertainty creates challenges and often paralyses people from making decisions. It is at this time that as leaders we need to pivot, change priorities and set a new tone. Learn how the best leaders did this during a global crisis.
- Working within the new normal – Property management has changed forever and the new normal is all about wellness, hybrid workplaces, technology, culture and connection. In this session you will learn how to you develop and manage these changes in your business.
- Empowering your team – a team that is taken care of will take care of your clients. Learn how to get the balance right.
- KPI’s in the New Normal – Learn & set realistic KPI’s in the current climate to ensure success for your team.
- There will be a special group activity (shhhh it’s a secret!) which will bring you closer to this group of leaders as you share stories of your journey.
- There will be a workshop session with a heavy focus on sharing your own challenges in your agency with outcomes & learnings you can take away to implement right away. You will also walk away with a plan for your own future as a leader in your property management career.
Who should attend
This is a leadership retreat for property management professionals currently within senior positions in their agencies, & for those wanting to take the next step up in their career to add to their leadership skills.
Wednesday 16th November – Arrive at the venue from Wednesday afternoon. In the evening everyone will catch up at 6.30pm – 9.30pm for dinner & drinks
Thursday 17th November – Conference will begin at 9.00am through until 4.30pm with breaks for morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea (group activity will also be included but it’s a surprise!) After some free time, dinner will commence at 6.30pm – 9.30pm.
Friday 18th November – Conference will commence at 9.00am with breaks for morning tea & lunch. The event will conclude 2.00pm.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Eventbrite”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Eventbrite will confirm your payment & tax invoice. It will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly on email@example.com
- 16th, 17th & 18th November 2022
- Lancemore Lindenderry Red Hill – 142 Arthurs Seat Rd, Red Hill VIC 3937
- $990 per ticket (early bird until 31st August) $1100 per ticket (general onsale 1st September)
- Ticket includes 2 day conference, group activity, meals & drinks
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 11th November
- Accommodation is not included, please contact the venue directly to arrange.