As Property Managers, one of the the biggest problems with managements is not just the properties being used as drug labs for manufacture of Meth, but also personal usage in these properties. Due to the ever-increasing use of the drug, some properties can return readings similar to that of a drug lab itself.
In this session we will hear from Victoria Police Clandestine Laboratory Squad who will take us through drugs within rental properties, the dangers to Property Managers, what to look for & case studies as well.
We will also hear from Decon Solutions – they handle the cleaning of drug contaminated rental properties and can give us great insight into Meth Testing, the cleaning levels and processes of contaminated properties as well as any preventative measures property managers can use to ensure this is doesn’t occur within their managements.
- Understand the implications of drugs in rental properties
- Learn about what to look for & what to do should you be made aware of drugs within a rental property.
- Learn about Meth Testing in rental properties
- Learn about drug contamination & cleaning procedures
- Study real life case studies & outcomes
- Learn where to find the relevant information regarding drugs in rental properties.
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to learn about drugs within rental properties and it will suit all levels of experience.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Eventbrite”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Eventbrite will confirm your payment & tax invoice. It will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly on email@example.com
- Tuesday September 20th | 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Rd, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- Discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 16th September
- Maximum capacity is 80 attendees