As of 29th March 2021 there were more than 130 changes to the Residential Tenancies Act and many changes to the Regulations as well. These changes will have a massive impact on the way we manage properties, but they will also have a big effect on Residential Rental Providers & Renters.
We need to be adequately prepared for the changes to ensure we all remain compliant and we give the correct advice to our clients.
This session will give you tools and information to fully understand the changes. It is not as scary as you think!
- Understand the implications of the changes to the Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations
- Workshop ideas about the changes and what you can do as an agent to prepare your clients and your office
- Discuss the most up to date information including the Residential Tenancies Act, Regulations & CAV updates
- Learn where to find the relevant information so you can stay on top of the changes and educate your clients
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to be prepared for the changes and it will suit all levels of experience.
To book into this event please email email@example.com with the name and email address of the attendee. We will then send you an invoice and book you into the event.
Please note: The ticket price is per attendee and you will be required to have your microphones and cameras on to attend the session.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
Online via Zoom
- Tuesday 3rd August | 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- $129.00 per person
- Cameras & microphones will need to be on to attend this session
- Bookings close at 5pm on Monday 2nd August unless spots fill earlier
- Maximum capacity is 15 attendees
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book into this session