For many agents the thought of doing videos might make you hide under a rock but it doesn’t have to be that way! During this workshop you will hear from Peter Brewer about the art of storyboarding, take away simple editing, lighting and audio ideas, get hands on practice with the art of presenting to camera and leave with an understanding of how to gain and grow an audience.
It will be a fun, thought provoking and interactive session with loads of take away info and ideas.
- Identify cost-effective video DIY opportunities that meet the quality expectations of your
- How to interview and select a quality videographer to bring your ideas to life
- Learn the important role of storyboarding in creating winning video content
- Take away simple editing, lighting, audio tips and apps to turn your home videos into
- Get hands-on with the art of presenting to camera. It’s time to create your own
- Leave with an understanding of how to gain and grow an audience with your new video
During this Lunch and Learn session you will not only learn about some super cool stuff you will also get to network with other industry professionals.
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to embrace videos, it will suit all levels of experience. This session will include morning tea, lunch, and refreshments.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Tuesday 24th March | 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Road, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 12pm on Monday 23rd March