Property Management in Victoria went through massive changes in March 2021, and as a result the way we manage our properties has changed. Property Managers need to have extensive knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, the Regulations and VCAT in order to effectively manage our clients investments.
This session will give you the education and information to be across the new legislation changes and how VCAT works under these new laws.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations
- Look at compliance obligations with minimum standards, disclosure statements & safety checks
- Learn how to correctly serve notices & apply for a hearing
- Have a look at the different summary of proofs
- Learn about depreciation in rental properties and how VCAT calculates it
- Learn how to enforce a monetary order after a VCAT hearing
- Learn where to find the relevant information so you can stay on top of the changes and educate your clients
Who should attend
This training is for anyone working in Property Management and it will suit all levels of experience.
To book into this event please email email@example.com with the name and email address of the attendee. We will then send you an invoice and book you into the event.
Please note: The ticket price is per attendee and you will be required to have your microphones and cameras on to attend the session.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
Online via Zoom
- Friday 29th October | 10:00am to 2:00pm
- $149.00 per person
- Cameras & microphones will need to be on to attend this session
- Bookings close at 5pm on Wednesday 27th October unless spots fill earlier
- Maximum capacity is 20 attendees
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book into this session