The world of real estate is rewarding but sometimes when it comes to entering people’s homes, it can present with risk & danger.
In an ever-changing world, property professionals need to be situationally aware of what is happening around them, be able to recognise the signs of occupational violence/aggression & the steps needed to be taken to maintain their safety.
Kevin Perry from Safety Wise will take us through how to be safe in unsafe situations as well as mitigating risk within the real estate landscape. He will cover off on the below topics:
- How to be safe in unsafe situations
- Why do we need to be situationally aware?
- The dangers of tunnel vision
- Understanding levels of awareness
- Assessing a situation
- Recognising violence indicators
- De-Escalation Skills
- How to utilize action vs. reaction
- Using cover and concealment
- Understanding time and distance
- Understand & manage the risks of entering owner/renter’s properties
- Develop & workshop self defence strategies
- Learn how situations can be handled when it comes to safety & self defence
- Study real life case studies & outcomes
- Learn where to find the relevant information regarding risk, safety & self defence in the real estate landscape.
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to learn about risk, safety & self defence within the real estate industry.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Eventbrite”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Eventbrite will confirm your payment & tax invoice. It will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 10th November | 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Rd, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- Discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 4th November
- Maximum capacity is 80 attendees