As of the 2nd March 2020 Pets in rental properties are now covered under the Residential Tenancies Act. There is now legislation that needs to be followed and processes that can be created in order to deal with each request effectively. A hearing to refuse consent to a pet has already gone through VCAT and we will also discuss the results of this request.
Join us to learn more about how you can handle requests, look at some template responses and have some useful scripts to have clear discussions with your clients.
- Learn how to deal with each pet request and advise your clients correctly
- Learn how the pet process works and how you can apply to VCAT if required
- Take away some useful template emails to respond to your clients and scripts for verbal conversations
- Look at the results of the 1st hearing that went to VCAT and discuss the outcomes
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who would like to learn more about how to deal with pets in rental properties.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card or PayPal via PayPal.
Once your booking is complete, our webinar software, Zoom, will confirm your payment with a webinar link and calendar links.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Thursday 15th October | 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- $50.00 per person