Property Management in Victoria went through massive changes in March 2021, and as a result the way we manage our properties has changed. Property Managers need to have extensive knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, the Regulations and VCAT in order to effectively manage our clients investments.
This session will give you the education and information to be across the new legislation changes and how VCAT works under these new laws.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations
- Look at compliance obligations with minimum standards, disclosure statements & safety checks
- Learn how to correctly serve notices & apply for a hearing
- Have a look at the different summary of proofs
- Learn about depreciation in rental properties and how VCAT calculates it
- Learn how to enforce a monetary order after a VCAT hearing
- Learn where to find the relevant information so you can stay on top of the changes and educate your clients
Who should attend
This training is for anyone working in Property Management and it will suit all levels of experience.
Please note: The venues do require all attendees to be double vaccinated and the vaccination status will be checked upon entry to the venues.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Tuesday 5th April | 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Road, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 1st April
- Maximum capacity is 80 attendees