As of 29th March 2021 there were more than 130 changes to the Residential Tenancies Act and many changes to the Regulations as well. These changes will have a massive impact on the way we manage properties, but they will also have a big effect on Residential Rental Providers & Renters.
We need to be adequately prepared for the changes to ensure we all remain compliant and we give the correct advice to our clients.
This session will give you tools and information to fully understand the changes. It is not as scary as you think!
- Understand the implications of the changes to the Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations
- Workshop ideas about the changes and what you can do as an agent to prepare your clients and your office
- Discuss the most up to date information including the Residential Tenancies Act, Regulations & CAV updates
- Learn where to find the relevant information so you can stay on top of the changes and educate your clients
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to be prepared for the changes and it will suit all levels of experience.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Wednesday 23rd June | 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Quality Hotel Mildura Grand – Seventh Street, Mildura
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 18th June
- Maximum capacity is 40 attendees