This session is perfect for Property Managers, BDMs and Directors or anyone who wants a greater understanding and focus on growth.
This training event will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to identify opportunities, grow a profitable and sustainable business as well as unlock opportunities for future growth.
• Learn the value of the rent roll
• Discover your points of difference and find out what sets you apart from your competition
• Look at strategies and ideas to grow the rent roll
• Create your ‘Customer Persona’ profile to learn who your ideal client is
• Create a list of marketing ideas to match your ideal customer profile
• Gain confidence with listing presentations by effective scripts, dialogues, and role-playing
During this session you will not only increase your knowledge levels you will get to network with other industry professionals.
Who should attend
This training is suitable for all levels of experience, from the beginner to the advanced Property Manager, BDMs and Directors. This session will include morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Friday 15th February | 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Mantra Charles Hotel, 287 Charles Street, Launceston TAS
- $250 per person, including morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea
- Bookings close at 12pm on Thursday 14th February
- CPD Approval from Property Agents Board – 5 points – Code 1434