As Property Managers the biggest problem with residential property, is not the properties being used as drug labs for manufacture of Meth, but personal usage in these properties. Due to the ever-increasing use of the drug, some properties can return readings similar to that of a drug lab itself.
- Learn what agents need to look out for to help identify potential risks including at the application stage
- Hear from Michael, a Detective Sergeant from the Police Clan Lab Squad about what they encounter at clan labs and the hazards associated with them. Including case studies and what agents need to look out for
- Hear from Smarthouse about their Meth testing program and the risks associated with Meth use in properties
- Hear from Meth Lab Cleaners about how they remediate houses to ensure they are safe for habitation once again
- Hear from Property Insurance Plus about Landlord’s Insurance and how to deal with a claim once a drug house has been found
Who should attend
During this Lunch and Learn session you will not only learn about how to identify and deal with drugs in rental properties you will also get to network with other Property Managers. This session will include morning tea, lunch, and refreshments.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Tuesday 20th August | 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Road, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 16th August