First impressions count and this session will focus on how we can use technology to promote our properties and our brand. During this workshop you will hear from Peter Brewer about virtual staging and the power of photos, explore 360 photography for marketing, look at VR tours and how accurate detailed condition reports can protect your clients assets.
It will be a fun, thought provoking and interactive session with loads of take away info and ideas.
- Learn the difference between virtual staging and real staging, and get into an advanced
exploration of the power of photos with special guests Box Brownie
- Explore the power of 360 Photography for marketing property, neighbourhoods, and the
finer features of your community
- Understand the difference between cost-effective, DIY VR Tours and professionally
created Matterport-style VR Tours
- Leave with an understanding how engaging DIY 360 photography could be a costeffective
solution to market your property management services, as well as to provide
accurate detailed condition reporting to your property investors
During this Lunch and Learn session you will not only learn about some super cool stuff you will also get to network with other industry professionals.
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to embrace the online space, it will suit all levels of experience. This session will include morning tea, lunch, and refreshments.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Thursday 23rd April | 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Road, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 12pm on Wednesday 22nd April