Change is coming at a rapid rate and it can be hard to keep up! During this workshop you will hear from two facilitators, Hayley Mitchell and Peter Brewer about the current state of the Property Management market, what technology is out there, how to build and deal with online reviews, how to go paperless and how to build your brand using social media.
It will be a fun, thought provoking and interactive session with loads of take away info and ideas.
- You will learn how to get reviews from your clients and how to effectively market them
- You will learn ways to communicate better with new ways using today’s tech
- Work out ways to deliver random acts of WOW
- Learn the importance of continually disrupting yourself, maintain relevance or become redundant
- Learn the importance of Facebook ads, what to do and what not to do including a live demo of building an audience and creating a great ad that will achieve results
- Workshop & discuss new technologies that will help move your business forward
- Tips and tricks around how to create and maintain a paperless office
During this Lunch and Learn session you will not only learn about some super cool stuff you will also get to network with other industry professionals.
Who should attend
This training is for anyone who wants to prepare and embrace change, it will suit all levels of experience. This session will include morning tea, lunch, and refreshments.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Thursday 28th November | 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Road, East Kew
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 12pm on Wednesday 27th November